Forever Never by Lucy Score
Book Club Questions
About 15 years ago, we started our first book club at Cupboard Maker Books. We are excited to start a new book club to discuss Lucy Score's books. We have always written book club questions to help facilitate discussion. Please feel free to use these questions for your own book club.
Warning: These questions contain SPOILERS for this book.
- What do you think of the alternating 3rd person narration?
- How do you feel about Brick’s reaction to Remi’s return?
- What do you think of the way we learn about Brick and Remi’s past?
- Would you want to live on Mackinac Island? Why or why not?
- What does Brick’s adoption of Magnus say about him?
- How do you feel about the families in the book?
- Who is your favorite character and why?
- Who is your least favorite character and why?
- How does Remi’s job as an artist reflect her character?
- How does Brick’s job as a police officer reflect his character?
- What do you think of the suspense theme of the book?
- Which relationship in the book is your favorite and why?
- Why do you think Remi really changed her name to Alessandra Ballard?
- How do you feel about Brick leaving Remi the summer before she started college?
- Do you agree that when someone lights up a room it makes everyone else dimmer? Why or why not? (pg 233)
- What do you think of the rule about not dating the exes of people in your life like siblings and friends?
- How do you feel about the intimate scenes in the book?
- What do you think of Remi losing it on Warren after the accident?
- Would you rather have roots like Brick or chase adventure like Remi?
- What do you think of Brick marrying Audrey to ruin his chances with Remi?
- How do you feel about Brick confessing his love for Remi on page 400?
- How does Camille coming to the island affect the story?
- What did you think of the timing of the proposal?
- How do you feel about the wedding in the epilogue?
- Did you like the book?
- Do you want to read more books by the author?
Need to pick-up a copy of the book? You can order signed books here.
The Cupboard Maker Books
157 N. Enola Rd
Enola, PA 17025