Anna Dressed in Blood (Anna Book 1) by Kendare Blake
Urban Fantasy Book Club
Anna Dressed in Blood Book Club Questions
- What do you think of the first person narration?
- What do you think of the story about the dead hitchhiker?
- Do you like Cas?
- What do you think of Cas’s mom?
- Cas started killing ghosts at 14, doesn’t that seem young for his calling?
- Is Cas a superhero, he says he isn’t but what do you think?
- What do you think of using the cat Tybalt as a ghost detector?
- Does it seem a little weird that a ghost hunter has groupies?
- Do you expect Cas to plug into the Queen Bee of the school as his connection?
- What do you think of telepathic Thomas?
- Cas likes the legends behind the ghosts, what do you think?
- What do you think of Anna Dressed in Blood?
- Did you expect the idiots: Mike, Chase and Will to put Cas in the actual house?
- Did you think she was going to grab Mike and let Cas go?
- What do you think of Thomas’s grandfather, Morfran Starling Sabin?
- Did Cas do the right thing by covering up Mike’s death?
- Is Anna evil?
- Cas killed 22 ghosts in 3 years, what does that make him?
- If you were one of the other characters would you help make the circle with Cas?
- Which character do you feel the most like in the story?
- Was the scene where Cas had to prove to Will that he did kill ghosts necessary?
- What did you think of the scene where Anna dies?
- Did you expect her mom to be her killer?
- Did you expect her mom to turn her into a demon trapped in the house?
- Did you think putting the dress on her would free her from the house?
- Should Will have stolen the athame?
- What do you think about Cas falling in love with Anna?
- When did you realize the knife was cursed?
- Wasn’t it terrible that the evil thing ate the cat?
- How much scarier is the Obeahman than Anna?
- Did you expect Carmel to try to beat the crap out of the scary Obeahman with a bat?
- What do you think of Anna sacrificing herself to save the others but especially Cas?
- What do you think of the ending?
- Should there be a second book?
Created by Michelle Haring