A is for Alibi by Sue Grafton
Mystery Book Club
A is for Alibi Book Club Questions
- What do you think of the first person narration?
- What do you think of the beginning where Kinsey introduces herself?
- Does her introduction make you like her?
- What do you think of Nikki?
- Do you believe her that people do not kill out of apathy?
- What do you think of Kinsey’s hangout, Rosies?
- Does Kinsey seem to have an exciting life as a private investigator?
- What do you think of Gwen, the ex-wife?
- How do you think Libby’s murder is involved?
- Did you expect Sharon to be murdered?
- Does Kinsey’s running seem like an important part of her character?
- Does she remind you of any other detectives?
- Did you expect Kinsey to sleep with Charlie?
- Did it feel a little random?
- Does it make sense that Gwen had an affair with her ex-husband?
- Did you think that Gwen killed her ex-husband?
- Was Gwen’s death expected?
- Did you think that Charlie was a killer?
- How yucky would it be to shoot someone who you slept with?
- Did you like the book?
- Would you read more in the series
Created by Michelle Haring