Well Met by Jen DeLuca
Romance Book Club
Well Met Discussion Questions
- What do you think of the 1st person narration?
- Does the first line, “I didn’t choose the wench life. The wench life choose me” make you want to keep reading?
- Do you think making adults volunteer with kids that are under 16 is a good idea?
- Do you like Emily?
- Does Mitch seem like he could be the hero?
- What do you think of the cool aunt dynamic?
- Do you think Emily should be angrier about her ex, Jake, who she helped put through law school?
- What do you think of Simon at the beginning?
- Would you want to participate in this particular Renaissance Faire?
- Who is your favorite character?
- Did the costuming details feel realistic?
- Were you surprised that Simon’s brother Sean was dead?
- What do you think of this view of a small town compared to some other romances?
- Do you think being in costume makes it easier for people to flirt?
- What did you think of the handfasting?
- Is two guys fighting over the heroine romantic?
- Why do you think Emily had to go to Simon’s house?
- What did you think of the wooing?
- Did the bookstore feel realistic?
- What did you think of the conflict?
- Why do you think Simon and Emily broke up?
- Did you like the 2nd handfasting?
- Was the proposal romantic?
- Did you like the book?
- Who else should have a story?
- Would you read more by the author?
Created by Michelle Haring