Veronica Mars: The Thousand Dollar Tan Line by Rob Thomas & Jennifer Graham
Mystery Book Club
Veronica Mars: The Thousand Dollar Tan Line Discussion Questions
- What do you think of the 3rd person narration?
- Do you need to be a fan of the show to understand the book?
- Is Spring Break in a beach town a good setting for a mystery?
- Do you like Veronica Mars?
- What do you think of her internal monologue, especially when interviewing suspects?
- Do you think that the Chamber of Commerce hiring Veronica Mars is a special message to the sheriff?
- Was Hayley disappearing her friends’ fault?
- Does the tiki party where Veronica goes to investigate feel off?
- What do you think of the cartel connection?
- Should Veronica have a gun?
- Were you surprised about Veronica’s stepsister?
- Who is your favorite character?
- What did you think of the scene when the cartel cousins caught Veronica?
- Do you think Willie Murphy is guilty?
- Does Willie Murphy’s story seem dumb enough to be true?
- Did you hope Hayley was alive?
- What do you think of the double crosses around Aurora’s disappearance?
- Did you think Aurora was in on it?
- What did you think of the ending?
- Did you like the book?
- Would you read more in the series?
Created by Michelle Haring