Truthseeker by C.E. Murphy
Fantasy Book Club
Truthseeker Discussion Questions
- What do you think of the 3rd person narration?
- The book begins with a car salesman lying, is that a cliché?
- Is the ability to tell when someone is lying a gift?
- Is a tailor an interesting job in the 21st century?
- What do you think of Lara?
- Does the date between Lara and David seem odd?
- What would you think if someone told you they had been searching for you for 100 years?
- Were you surprised when David revealed that he was fae?
- Would you have gone with him?
- What do you think of the time issue?
- Did you expect an attack upon their arrival into David’s world?
- What do you think of the world creation?
- Were you surprised that David was the one who shot the arrow and killed Merrick?
- How would you respond to being told you were riding into battle between the Seelie and Unseelie court?
- What do you think of the idea that the pasts of the fae are so long that they don’t remember them anymore?
- Would you be inclined to help the guy that kidnapped you?
- Did you expect Lara to cross back into the real world by herself and have it be 17 months after she disappeared?
- Does research in the real world make sense for Lara?
- What do you think of the nightwings crossing into the real world?
- Did the worldbreaker seem underwhelming when Lara talked to Old Jake in the bar?
- Who is your favorite character?
- What did you think of the ending?
- Did you like the book?
Created by Michelle Haring