The Vincent Boys by Abbi Glines
Fountain of Youth Book Club
The Vincent Boys Discussion Questions
- What do you think of the 1st person narration flipping perspective?
- Is seven years earlier a good place to start from Beau’s perspective?
- How does our meeting with Ashton when she stops to drive Beau home show her character?
- What do you think of Beau?
- Are her emails with Sawyer a good way to get to know Ashton?
- Does a small town where everyone knows your family history and judges you for it sound like a great place to grow up?
- How does Beau’s perspective change your impression of him?
- Ashton thinks Sawyer is perfect, what do you think before we meet him?
- Why do you think Ashton has such self esteem issues?
- Is this a friends to lovers story?
- What do you think of Ashton’s breakdown when Ryan grabs her?
- Is Beau teaching Ashton how to play pool seductive?
- Did you expect Ashton to lose her fun grandmother, Grana?
- Are her tears turning into something else a normal response to grief?
- Is Ashton being fair to Beau?
- Ashton thinks she’s protecting Beau and Sawyer by picking Sawyer but is she?
- Is a love triangle easier if the two guys don’t know each other?
- Does the spirit girl program seem a little creepy?
- What do you think of Sawyer?
- Is anyone in the story fair to Nicole?
- Lana suggests that Ashton let them both go, is that the answer?
- Is Ashton a fake like she tells Sawyer or is she a people pleaser?
- Were you surprised to find out that Sawyer and Beau were brothers not cousins?
- What do you think of people slut shaming and bullying Ashton?
- Should Sawyer have defended her sooner?
- In first relationships do many people change into what they think the other person wants?
- Did you like the book?
- Would you read more by Abbi Glines?
Created by Michelle Haring