The Inn at Eagle Point by Sherryl Woods
Romance Book Club
The Inn at Eagle Point Discussion Questions
- What do you think of the 3rd person narration?
- The Prologue begins with Abby’s mother leaving, how does this shape your view of Abby?
- The action changes to fifteen years later and Abby’s 32 rather than 17, does this change the way you feel about Abby?
- Do you like Abby?
- When we meet Trace, his father is trying to convince him to change from an artist to a banker, how does this shape your perceptions of him?
- Trace is told that his first job is to foreclose on Jess, Abby’s sister’s dream, what do you think of the situation?
- When we get Jess’s perspective, did she get in over her head with the Inn?
- Who is your favorite character?
- Did you expect Trace to demand that Abby stay on to manage the inn?
- Was he correct from a business standpoint?
- What do you think of the twins getting measles?
- Do you like Trace?
- Should Abby have poured a pitcher of water on his head?
- Would you want to visit Chesapeake Shores?
- Did Abby have a good reason for leaving Trace ten years ago?
- What do you think of everyone interfering in their life?
- What do you think of Wes, Abby’s ex?
- Should Abby have invited her mom to the opening of Jess’s inn?
- Does it seem like there’s a lot of drama going on in this family during this book?
- Who is right about the range, Jess or Abby?
- What would you think of a man that bought a house for you without consulting you?
- Should Abby take the job at the Baltimore office?
- What did you think of the ending?
- Did you like the book?
- Would you read more in the series?
Created by Michelle Haring