The Hidden Oracle by Rick Riordan
Teen Book Club
The Hidden Oracle Discussion Questions
- What do you think of the 1st person narration?
- The first sentence is “My name is Apollo. I used to be a god.” Does this make you want to keep reading?
- Do you like Apollo?
- What do you think of Meg?
- Is meeting Percy Jackson exciting?
- Did you need to read the other books in the Percy Jackson series to understand this book?
- Are the nosoi, plague spirits, good villains?
- Did Apollo’s nightmare feel prophetic?
- How awkward would it be meeting your son who looks older than you do?
- Does Camp Halfblood being cut off seem like a bad thing?
- Were you surprised that Demeter was Meg’s mother?
- Why do you think the three legged race is going on during danger?
- What do you think of Rachel?
- Who is your favorite character?
- Did you expect the emperors of Rome to be the real villains?
- Were you surprised that Meg was raised by Nero?
- What did you think of Apollo saving the demigods?
- Is a 100 foot nude colossal Apollo war machine with a neck beard an interesting visual?
- What did you think of the battle scene and sneezing its head off?
- Did you like the wrap up that leads to the next Trial of Apollo?
- Did you enjoy the book?
- Would you read more in the series?
Created by Michelle Haring