The Angel Wore Fangs by Sandra Hill
Romance Book Club
The Angel Wore Fangs Discussion Questions
- What do you think of the 3rd person narration?
- The book begins with a description of Cnut as obese, how does this shape perceptions of him?
- What do you think of Cnut’s gluttony in the face of his people’s starving?
- Cnut is offered the choice between hell and becoming a Viking vampire angel for 700 years, what do you think of the choice?
- Do you like the menus interspersed throughout the book?
- Is a conversation with Darla a good way to meet Andrea?
- How do you feel about Darla, the stepmother?
- When we meet Cnut in the 21st century, he is on the Pennsylvania Turnpike on a motorcycle that he named after his favorite horse from the Viking era, how is he different?
- What do you think of the idea of Transylvania, Pennsylvania?
- This is the 7th book in the series and the meeting with the Archangel Michael includes a recap of where the other brothers are, what do you think?
- What do you think of the first meeting between Andrea and Cnut and then him just showing up in her condo?
- The book switches perspective and goes to the Lucipires or demon’s lair, what do you think?
- When Cnut and Andrea arrive at the ISIS ranch, they run into demons and have to transport and go through time, would you want to time travel?
- Would winter in 850 in the Norselands be your choice for time travel destination?
- Then after being dumped in 850 in a famine in Scandinavia, your only anchor to the 21st century disappears for ten days, what would you think?
- What do you think of the Zeb secondary story line?
- Who is your favorite character?
- What do you think of the lifemate deal where you live as long as your mate for 5 days or 500 years?
- Princess Reynilda is Cnut’s ex-fiancée, is she a good distraction?
- What did you think of Andrea’s return to the 21st century?
- What did you think of the last scene?
- Was the glossary helpful?
- Did you like the book?
- Would you read more in the series?
Created by Michelle Haring