Temptations of a Wallflower by Eva Leigh
Romance Book Club
Temptations of a Wallflower Discussion Questions
- What do you think of the 3rd person narration?
- This is the 3rd book in a series, can you tell?
- Each chapter begins with an excerpt from Lady Sarah’s book, does this add to the story?
- We meet Jeremy first, do you like him?
- What do you think of having a 3rd son and vicar as the hero of a Regency romance?
- Jeremy’s father bribes and threatens him to make Jeremy look for the Lady of Dubious Quality who writes very popular erotica, what do you think of his father?
- Do you like Sarah?
- Sarah’s mother says reading causes wrinkles, do you agree?
- What do you think of Sarah and Jeremy’s visit to the erotic Asian art exhibit?
- Are the conflicts of their different places in society and Sarah’s job good reasons for them to stay apart?
- What do you think of Marwood’s coaching of Jeremy for going to the secret club meeting?
- Sarah and Jeremy dance and kiss at the masked event without knowing they are together, what do you think of this scene?
- Did you expect Sarah to be the one that mentions marriage first?
- Sarah’s father exiles her for six months but still gives her a dowry, what do you think of the punishment?
- Do you think Sarah adjusts to her reduced circumstances quickly?
- Do you feel bad for Jeremy when he figures out that Sarah is the Lady of Dubious Quality?
- Who do you sympathize with more Jeremy or Sarah?
- Did she betray him by not telling him about her writing?
- Sarah’s first callers are Lady Marwood and Lady Ashford, both of whom write, what do you think of their discussion?
- What did you think of the Epilogue?
- Did you like the book?
- Do you want to read more in the series?
Created by Michelle Haring