Key of Knowledge by Nora Roberts
Romance Book Club
Key of Knowledge Discussion Questions
- What do you think of the 3rd person narration?
- This is the 2nd book in a trilogy, how does that affect the book?
- Is the story of the box of souls a good way to begin?
- Does it feel like there are a lot of characters at the beginning? Did you feel dropped into the world?
- Did you think the women should get more than 1 million dollars? Like something magical?
- Do you like Dana?
- What do you think of the riddle/clue?
- This book was published in 2003, does it feel dated?
- Do you like the book theme of the quest?
- What do you think of Dana hating Jordan with burning fury?
- What did you think of Dana’s quitting scene with Joan?
- Did you feel like the characters were being serious enough about the quest?
- Do you like Jordan?
- How creepy is Kane the sorcerer getting into Dana’s head in the bathtub?
- What do you think of the friends’ stories intertwining into the book?
- Who is your favorite character?
- Who is your least favorite character?
- What do you think of Moe?
- Did you think the scene where Kane showed Dana her and Jordan’s separation to be effective? What did you think about that being the black moment of the novel?
- Did you think that the key would be resolved?
Created by Michelle Haring