Fear the Dark by Kay Hooper
Fantasy Book Club
Fear the Dark Discussion Questions
- What do you think of the 3rd person narration?
- Does the Prologue make you want to read more?
- What do you think of the disappearance of the teens?
- Do you think having the parents call their kids’ friends is common?
- What do you think of Serenity?
- Would you want to live in a mountain town of less than 5000?
- Do you like the jumping perspectives?
- Do the missing kids worry you?
- Does the missing time make you think aliens?
- What genre do you think this book is?
- This is the 1st book in this trilogy but the Bishop FBI books have 18 books before this one, does this book feel like it’s in the middle of a series?
- Who is the hero/protagonist?
- Do the footnotes that reference other books help the story?
- What do you think of an FBI unit of psychics?
- How do you think the villain’s perspective helps?
- What do you think of a psychic villain?
- What do you of the idea of not trusting your own memories?
- Who is your favorite character?
- What do you think of the link between the victims?
- Did you like the ending?
- Did you like the book?
- Would you read more in the series?
Created by Michelle Haring