Enchanted Ivy by Sarah Beth Durst
Teen Book Club
Enchanted Ivy Discussion Questions
- What do you think of the 3rd person narration?
- Do you like Lily?
- What do you think of her Grandpa?
- Do the eating clubs seem like fraternities?
- Lily has no idea what’s going on in her search for the key and neither does the reader, should the reader know more than the protagonist?
- Do the gargoyles sound cool?
- Does the book apocalypse in the library seem particularly creepy because libraries are places of peace and joy?
- No one notices the misbehaving library or the weird green creature that attacks Lily, is that odd?
- What do you think of Tye?
- Lily was attacked by a green creature and a gargoyle is talking to her but she refuses to believe in magic, why?
- Were you surprised that Jake turned on Lily?
- Which do you like better the magic Princeton or the real one?
- Were you surprised that Lily is half dryad?
- What do you think of Lily’s mom being the dryad and her father was human?
- Who are the villains in this book?
- Should there be no connection between the worlds?
- Would Halloween be a better time for this to happen than Reunion weekend?
- Should the two keys be hiding or fighting?
- Does loving people always hurt the good guys and benefit the bad guys?
- Should Lily have freed the Chained Dragon?
- What did you think of the final battle?
- Did you like the epilogue?
- Did you like the book?
- Would you read more by the author?
Created by Michelle Haring