Death in a Budapest Butterfly by Julia Buckley
Mystery Book Club
Death in a Budapest Butterfly Discussion Questions
- What do you think of the 1st person narration?
- Do the descriptions of the food make you hungry?
- Does it seem like a good idea for three generations of a family of women to work together?
- Would you want to visit Maggie’s Tea House?
- If you saw someone drinking out of your centerpiece tea cup rather than the usual service, what would you do?
- Do you like Hana?
- Are the transcripts of the interviews a good way to learn about the suspects and the case?
- What do you think of the Magyar Ladies Group?
- Would you want to be a member?
- Why do you think Hana and her family want to get out of helping the police?
- Would you want to keep helping?
- Do you like Detective Wolf?
- Who is your favorite character?
- Would you want to attend the Books and Tea Gathering with over 100 people?
- What do you think of Hannah and Erik’s relationship?
- Do you like the inclusion of Hungarian folklore?
- Did anyone else look up the Mudi dog breed and what do you think?
- Did you think Lili was the killer?
- What do you think of the motive?
- Did you like the book?
- Would you read more in the series?
Created by Michelle Haring