Dare to Stay by Jen McLaughlin
Romance Book Club
Dare to Stay Discussion Questions
- What do you think of the dual 1st person narration?
- Is Chris sympathetic when we first meet him?
- What do you think of Molly when we meet her grading papers?
- Why do you think Molly offered to help Chris?
- Do you think he should have tried to refuse her help?
- What do you think of Chris only killing bad guys?
- Does Chris’s past abuse make his present life more understandable?
- What do you think of Chris offering to help Scotty, the cop?
- Did you expect the bad guys to show up at Molly’s?
- Why do you think Molly and Chris are together for the first time after the attack by the bad guys?
- Should Chris have left after their time together?
- Were you surprised that Chris was the secret admirer?
- Should Molly have gone to Steel Row?
- What do you think of the conflict of a relationship between gang lieutenant and a kindergarten teacher?
- Is Chris sacrificing himself an honorable idea?
- How do the gang politics and double crosses contribute to the book?
- Is Molly the one in this relationship who’s broken?
- What do you think of Chris staying in the gang undercover?
- Is this a happy ending?
- Did you like the book?
- Do you want to read more in the series?
Created by Michelle Haring