Cry Wolf by Patricia Briggs
Fantasy Book Club
Cry Wolf Discussion Questions
- What do you think of the 3rd person narration?
- The book starts with Walter saving a boy from death, is this a good beginning?
- Would it be a different beginning if the book had a different title?
- When we meet Anna does it feel like the story starts in the middle?
- Do you like Anna?
- What do you think of Bran?
- When we meet Charles he’s an angry wolf, how does that affect your perception of him?
- Anna has trauma in her past from her treatment by Leo, is her statement that the wolf saved her believable?
- What do you think of finding out about the powers of an Omega gradually?
- Carter’s funeral is the place where Anna sees many of the people in town, is this a good place for an introduction?
- What do you think of Samuel?
- Anna is about twenty two and Charles is over two hundred, what do you think of the age difference?
- Does hiking off into the wilderness in Montana in the winter sound like a good idea?
- Anna thinks of herself as a coward, is she?
- Did Anna need to initiate their first intimate encounter?
- Is Asil’s story an important part of the book and why?
- How does Walter’s perspective help the book?
- What do you think of adding a witch to the mix?
- Was Sarai really Asil’s mate?
- What do you think of Walter’s sacrifice?
- Would it have been horrible if Mariposa had succeeded?
- Did you like the book?
- Would you read more in the series?
Created by Michelle Haring