Blackfin Sky by Kat Ellis
Teen Book Club
Blackfin Sky Discussion Questions
- What do you think of the 3rd person narration?
- The first section of the book is from the perspective of the weathervane which is sentient, how does this shape the story?
- What do you think of Skylar?
- Do you like Sean?
- How weird is it that Skylar thought she was alive for the three months that she was dead?
- Would you want to go talk to the single police officer in town as soon as possible if you were Skylar?
- How would you feel about a fight at your 16th birthday party?
- What do you think of Sean and Skylar’s relationship?
- Do you think Sklar’s parents are weird?
- Is Madame Curio interesting?
- How creepy were the four Swivellers brothers trying to bury Sky alive?
- Does it seem like Skylar should just interrogate her parents about their past?
- Did you think that Skylar could hop between alternate realities?
- What do you think of the Pathfinder’s gift being triggered when one version of themselves is about to die?
- Would you want to be a Pathfinder?
- What do you think of Jared?
- How creepy are the photos of dead Skylar?
- Whose power would you rather have, Sklar’s to move between realities or Lily’s to see memories?
- Is Gage an interesting villain?
- Does Sean being the anchor for Skylar make their relationship awkward?
- What did you think of Skylar’s death?
- What do you think of the idea of Gage’s circus?
- Did Gage deserve to die?
- Did you like the book?
Created by Michelle Haring