An Absolutely Remarkable Thing by Hank Green
Fountain of Youth Book Club
An Absolutely Remarkable Thing Discussion Questions
- What do you think of the 1st person narration?
- Do you like April?
- What do you like or dislike about her?
- How would you have responded to the “sculpture” at 3 AM?
- What do you think of the attention that April receives for being the one to break the story?
- Would you want that type of attention?
- What do you think of the use of Social Media and texts in the book?
- How does the foreshadowing affect the book?
- Why do you think April trusts Miranda so quickly?
- Was making Carl and April’s relationship with it into a brand a brilliant idea?
- Why do you think April identified as lesbian rather than bisexual?
- Do you hate April for breaking up with Maya?
- What do you think of the Tiers of Fame on page 121?
- Should April have called the President of the United States?
- Do you think the Dream is dangerous?
- Why do you think April became Carl’s defender?
- Does the Dream sound interesting?
- What do you think of the Defenders are villains?
- Why do you think Peter attacked April for her sexuality?
- Did Carl’s hand surprise you?
- What do you think of April’s stabbing?
- Was April correct to feel betrayed by Robin?
- Did you like the book?
Created by Michelle Haring