A Study in Sherlock edited by Laurie R. King & Leslie S. Klinger
Mystery Book Club
A Study in Sherlock Discussion Questions
- What do you think of a short story collection as something different?
- Do you feel like you need to be familiar with the Sherlock canon?
- Do you like Sherlock Holmes?
- Overall which time period of the stories did you prefer?
- Which is your favorite story?
- Which is your least favorite story?
- Do you feel like you connect with short stories?
- Are collections better when they are close to the theme?
- Should the authors have used their characters from their real series?
- Was the introduction helpful?
- What did you think of the afterword?
- Is Holmes an archetype?
Created by Michelle Haring