A Princess in Theory by Alyssa Cole
Romance Book Club
A Princess in Theory Discussion Questions
- What do you think of the 3rd person narration?
- Are the emails a good way to start the story?
- Do you like Ledi?
- Does she feel like a real person?
- In the first section when Ledi dealing with Brian and being asked to do the 4th grant application when her coworker is watching movies on his phone, how does it make you feel?
- What do you think of Portia?
- Chapter Three switches to Prince Thabiso, what do you think of his problems?
- What do you think of the picture of he and Ledi in a picture together as toddlers?
- Why do you think her rude response made him appreciate her?
- When Ledi meets Thabiso, how does her awesome description of him shape your perception of him? (pg 40)
- What do you think of Thabiso’s trick to get closer to Ledi by pretending to be a server?
- Did the interaction turn out the way you expect it to?
- What do you think of the conflict?
- Who is your favorite character?
- Should Thabiso have been intimate with Ledi when he was still lying to her?
- What did you think of the description of the party?
- Is showing up at the lab for a tour a good way to get back in Ledi’s good graces?
- What do you think of Ledi pretending to be Thabiso’s betrothed?
- How did you feel when Ledi met her grandparents?
- Does sheltering in cave during a snowstorm seem romantic?
- Were you surprised when Ledi got sick?
- What did you think of the ending?
- Did you like the book?
- Would you read more in the series?
Created by Michelle Haring