Mayhem at the Orient Express by Kylie Logan
Mystery Book Club
Mayhem at the Orient Express Discussion Questions
- What do you think of the first person narration?
- The book starts with a free roaming and free peeing cat named Jerry Garcia, did it make you laugh a little?
- What do you think of neighbors constantly complaining about each other?
- What do you think of court ordered book club?
- Would you want to run a court ordered book club?
- Does running a B&B on an island sound like fun?
- What do you think of the actual book discussion of Murder on the Orient Express?
- What do you think of finding a body in your favorite Chinese restaurant with a bunch of people that you do not really like?
- What do you think of the police officer in the book?
- How does the snow storm shape the story?
- Who is your favorite character and why?
- How morbid is trying a rent a store front a day after a murder happened there?
- Does it feel like there are too many suspects?
- Is the murder mystery dinner a good idea to find out who the real killer is?
- Did you expect the diamond bracelet to fall out of Levi’s bedroll?
- Was the suspect Chuck dressing as a wealthy woman, a good disguise?
- Is it one that even a careful reader could have caught?
- Did you like the book?
- Would you read more in the series?
Created by Michelle Haring