The Sweet Spot by Heather Heyford
Romance Book Club
The Sweet Spot Discussion Questions
- What do you think of the 3rd person narration?
- What does the first meeting between Jamie and Hank say about where they are in their lives?
- Do you feel like you learned a lot about vineyards in this book?
- Do you like Jamie?
- Would you have gone on vacation alone after your friend had to cancel?
- What do you think of Delilah?
- Would you jump in to help in the tasting room like Jamie did?
- What do you think of Jamie taking the summer job at the vineyard?
- Do you think she is right about the bookstore having a pile of resumes?
- What did you think of the rock climbing expedition?
- Is the fact that Jamie’s leaving at the end of the summer a good reason for Hank to not pursue her?
- Does it make sense that Hank is tempted by the offer to sell?
- Does the campout sound like fun?
- What do you think of Ellie?
- Would you rather be a department head or a teacher?
- What would you do when the offer got better and excluded the house and one acre?
- Does Jamie’s lacking of cooking ability make her more likeable?
- What do you think of Jamie’s dad selling the farm?
- Did you expect Hank to fall for Delilah after Ellie’s death?
- Would you have taken the job in Oregon?
- Why do you think Jamie sent the cryptic letter to Hank rather than letting him know she was in Oregon?
- Do you want to shake them both?
- What do you think of Roy?
- Did you like the book ending with a wedding?
- Would you read more in the series?
Created by Michelle Haring