Rookie Move by Sarina Bowen
Romance Book Club
Rookie Move Discussion Questions
- What do you think of the 3rd person narration?
- Do you like Georgia?
- Is the explanation for Georgia having such a responsible job at 24 plausible?
- What do you think of the way that Georgia handles the altercation between her boss and her father, the new coach?
- What do you think of Georgia’s reaction to seeing Leo by hiding from him?
- Do you like Leo?
- What did you think of Leo’s hot mic moment threatening the team captain and calling Georgia the love of his life?
- Leo accepted Georgia breaking up with him on graduation day, what does that say about him?
- Is it cute that Leo tried to get Georgia to go with him to the charity gala?
- Why do you think Georgia asked Amy to go to the gala with him instead?
- Has Georgia’s past trauma made her strong?
- Whose fault was the Amy PR disaster, Leo’s or Georgia’s?
- Did you expect Georgia’s dad to punch Leo?
- Do you think of competitive sports like tennis as flirting?
- By halfway through the book Leo states that he and Georgia are getting back together, what do you think of his confidence?
- Could the book have ended when Georgia and Leo became intimate again for the first time in Arizona?
- What do you think of the discussions of the game of hockey?
- Is the worry about Leo being traded a good subplot?
- Georgia lies to Leo about loving him, why?
- Is Leo’s response to seeing Georgia being grabbed understandable?
- What do you think of Georgia’s dad’s reason for being angry at Leo?
- Was Leo’s impulsive proposal a good one?
- Do you think Nate brought Leo for Georgia?
- Did you like the book?
- Would you read more in the series?
Created by Michelle Haring