Blue-Eyed Devil (The Travis Family) by Lisa Kleypas
Romance Book Club
Blue-Eyed Devil Book Club Questions
- What do you think of the first person narration?
- This is the 2nd book in this series, does that change the experience?
- What do you think of a society wedding as the setting for the beginning of the book?
- The book begins with Haven in love with someone who is not the hero of the story, do you like this twist?
- What did you think of Haven and Hardy’s first kiss in the wine cellar when she thinks he is Nick at first?
- Should she have run away with him?
- Do the characters in this book seem to come alive, even the minor characters?
- How would you react if your husband changed your name from Haven to Marie?
- What do you think about reading the details of Haven’s marriage and abuse?
- Did it feel real?
- Do you think it is effective that Haven went to therapy?
- Does bullying by her boss Vanessa seem realistic following her crappy marriage?
- What did you think of Hardy and Haven’s 2nd meeting in the bar?
- Was a pink tool kit a good thank you gift from Hardy?
- Did you notice there is a theater named Harrisburg in the book?
- Is the family animosity a believable reason for Hardy and Haven to avoid each other?
- What do you think of Haven asking Todd to help her overcome her fear of sex?
- How scary would it be to be trapped in an elevator filling with water?
- How cool was it that Hardy rescued her?
- Was Hardy right to refuse to have sex with Haven after her elevator ordeal?
- Are you surprised that Vanessa let Nick into Haven’s building?
- What do you think of Hardy’s response to Haven’s telling him about her history with Nick?
- Did you expect Nick to come back?
- What did you think of the ending?
- Did you like the book?
- Do you want to read more in the series?
Created by Michelle Haring