The Convenient Cowboy by Heidi Hormel
Romance Book Club
The Convenient Cowboy Book Club Questions
- What do you think of the 3rd person narration?
- The book starts at the wedding of the main characters in Vegas, what do you think of the starting with the wedding?
- Would you want to get married by Elvis in Vegas?
- Does a 100 page prenuptial agreement with a morality clause sound like anything that you would be interested in?
- Would you marry someone that you had a one night stand with?
- Is her upbringing a good reason that Olympia feels like she does not have a maternal instinct?
- Olympia tells Spencer she is giving their child up for adoption, how does this make you feel about her?
- Spencer is willing to lie to Olympia to keep their baby, how does this make you feel about him?
- At the beginning do you like either Olympia or Spencer?
- Does it make sense the morning sickness means the Olympia does not want to eat at all?
- Did you expect Calvin to show up at Olympia’s, especially when his dad was away?
- Do you feel bad for Calvin?
- Is leaving Calvin with Olympia alone and pregnant for over a month above and beyond what she promised Spencer?
- What do you think of Olympia going into early labor and being forced onto complete bedrest?
- Does Olympia’s desire to run away to the rodeo seem like it is an escape from reality for her?
- Do you think that it would live up to her dreams?
- Do dreams ever turn out the way that we expect them to?
- How strange does it seem that Missy wants full custody after just dropping Calvin off so she could go to rehab?
- Did the meeting with examiner seem all that bad?
- Do you think loving animals is the reason that any child should not get to be with the parent that they love?
- Do you think the examiner was a gigantic jerk?
- When you realized that Missy wanted to testify did you really hope she would be high?
- Was her deal better than her being high?
- What did you think of the ending and Molly getting to be ring bearer again?
- Do you want to read more in the series?
Created by Michelle Haring