Noble Intentions by Andrew Grey
Romance Book Club
Noble Intentions Book Club Questions
- What do you think of the 3rd person narration?
- Do you like Robert, the small town solicitor when we meet him?
- Does inheriting an earldom seem as bad as Robert’s mother paints it?
- Would you want to be in Robert’s inheritance position?
- His mother never spoke about her family or her family home, what do you think about her suddenly being upset when Robert can’t afford it?
- We meet Daniel as he turns down an offer to buy his company, how does this show the difference between him and Robert?
- Does the idea of custom made boots sound cool?
- Does it make sense that both Daniel and Robert go to a matchmaker?
- What do you think of Robert and Daniel’s first date?
- Is the New York Public Library a good place to take a date?
- Do you like Regina?
- What do you think of the class differences or are Robert and Daniel more similar because neither grew up wealthy?
- Does a thunderstorm seem like a romantic place for their relationship to become less businesslike?
- What do you think of Ashton Park?
- Are Robert’s doubts about this endeavor natural?
- Does going through the estate’s records sound like fun?
- Did the evil corporate raiders returning and trying to buy Daniel’s company surprise you?
- What did you think of the voting scene to save Daniel’s company?
- Daniel doesn’t tell anyone that Robert is an earl at the reunion, what do you think?
- Do you like the Epilogue?
- Do you like the book?
- Do you want to read more by the author?
Created by Michelle Haring