Aunt Dimity Slays the Dragon (Aunt Dimity Mystery) by Nancy Atherton
Mystery Book Club
Aunt Dimity Slays the Dragon Book Club Questions
1. What do you think of the first person narration?
2. What do you think of a town where the summer activities are always the same?
3. Do the characters from the town that are introduced at the beginning seem like real people?
4. What do you think of the idea of a truly temporary Renaissance Faire?
5. What do you think of your introduction to Aunt Dimity?
6. Do you like Lori?
7. What do you think of the costume bug biting Fitch?
8. Do you like costumes?
9. Would you want to go to King Wilfred’s Faire?
10. What do you think of Calvin’s accident at the beginning of the Faire?
11. Is it enough to wrap a mystery around?
12. What do you think of King Wilfred’s responses to accidents that could have really injured him?
13. What do you think of the faire participants helping to clean up the town?
14. What about the missing crown of the King?
15. Is the cannon having actual projectiles in it a real mystery?
16. What do you think of the jouster grabbing Lori?
17. Should Lori have invaded Edmond’s tent?
18. What do you think of costumes for stuffed animals?
19. Did you expect Lori to be correct about the assassination attempt?
20. What did you think of the lover’s quarrel and Lori’s involvement?
21. What did you think of the cow stampede?
22. Did you expect Bill to be the Private Investigator?
- Did you suspect Jinks?
- What did you think of Jinks’ suicide attempt?
- What do you think of Calvin totally forgiving Jinks?
- Calvin goes back to working Ren Faires after being king, did he make a good choice?
- Do you like the book?
- Do you want to read more in the series?
Created by Michelle Haring