The Angel Experiment (Maximum Ride Series #1) by James Patterson
Mystery Book Club
The Angel Experiment Book Club Questions
- What do you think of the first person narration? What do you think when it switches from Max?
- What do you think of the Prologue, does it pull you right in?
- What do you think of the Erasers?
- What do you think of the bird kids and their family of six?
- What do you think of Max?
- The narration switches for first person to Angel, what do you think of her?
- Why didn’t the Erasers take all of the kids or just kill the rest if they only wanted Angel?
- Do you understand why Max left Iggy and Gasman at the house? What do you think of their idea of making bombs?
- What do you think of Ella and her mom?
- Do Iggy and Gasman seem to be reenacting the Home Alone movie? However, they kill the bad guys, how do you feel about that?
- Did you expect Jeb to be a bad guy again?
- What do you think of Max being microchipped? Were you surprised?
- What did you think of the prison escape?
- What did you think of the kid’s trip to New York? Should they have stolen the van?
- What did you think of the zoo as a hiding place?
- What did you think of the subway tunnel and the emotionally disturbed hacker boy?
- What did you think of the various battles between the flock and the Erasers?
- Why do you think that the Erasers kept letting the kids get away
- What you think of Ari?
- What did you think of the scene in the restaurant? Did the kids make a mistake by flying off?
- Why didn’t the kids go to the media earlier to request sanctuary?
- What would you have done if you were one of the flock?
- Who is your favorite character?
- Why do you think Jeb did not take his son with him when he fled with the kids?
- Do you think Ari is really Max’s brother?
- Do you think Max really is going to save the world?
- Who do you think the voice is?
- What did you think of the ending?
- Is it any type of real ending or just a lead into the next book?
- Do you like the book?
- Do you want to read more in the series?
Created by Michelle Haring