Always on My Mind (Lucky Harbor Series #8) by Jill Shalvis
Romance Book Club
Always on My Mind Book Club Questions
- What do you think of the 3rd person narration?
- This is the 8th book in the Lucky Harbor Series, does missing the other books in the series affect this book?
- Leah competed on a reality show so she knows how it ends but she cannot tell anyone, what do you think of this plot?
- Do you think it would be hard not to tell?
- Does not winning mean that you are a screw up?
- Usually in romance novels we witness the whole meeting and sparks process, are a couple with a long and complicated history interesting?
- Do you like Leah?
- Do you like Jack?
- In many of the small town romance novel series, the heroines are small business owners, why do you think this is?
- Is it easier to be perfect or to be nothing at all?
- Was it ethical for Leah to tell Dee that she and Jack were dating?
- Was using Facebook as the way that Jack and Leah’s relationship went public a good choice or a bad choice?
- What do you think of Kevin, the dog?
- Is the reason that they are not already together good enough?
- What do you think of Leah’s grandmother Elsie and her dating life?
- How does all of Leah’s running affect your view of her?
- Should Ronald and Dee have their own book?
- Does dropping the cake make if a better book?
- Did you expect a fire at the bakery rather than CO2?
- Did you suspect Tim?
- Did you like the book?
- Would you read more in the series?
Created by Michelle Haring